Preparation time: 10 minutes
Overnight soaking time
Makes: 1 portion
- 4 tbsp oat flakes
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 banana
- 2-3 dates
- 1 tsp psyllium
- Small piece of ginger
- 1 tsp baobab powder
- 1 tsp açai powder
1. Grind oat flakes in coffee grinder
2. Place in a jar and add chia seeds
3. Prepare the smoothie: place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If your blender heats up the liquids while blending, add some ice or use frozen fruits.
4. Add the smoothie to the mixture of oats and chia and mix until well incorporated.
5. Let it sit for at least a few hours or overnight.
6. Serve with fruits of your choice and plant-based yoghurt. eg coconut yoghurt etc..
Optional: add maple syrup , honey or agave on top as a drizzle.