Altrient GSH - Liposomal Setria Glutathione
Top up on defence nutrients with Altrient Liposomal Glutathione!
This nutrient is present in the liver, heart and virtually all cells in the body, which underscores its biological significance. However, dietary restrictions or an imbalance in your general health could influence your body’s nutritional demands. Standard oral glutathione products tend to be poorly absorbed due to the action of an intestinal enzyme which has the potential to degrade glutathione. Altrient Liposomal Glutathione provides a patented form of Glutathione known as, clinically rsearched, Setria® - wrapped up in state of the art liposomes that protect the Setria Glutathione as it travels through the stomach and providing superior absorption into the bloodstream and on to the cells, where it is needed most.
Choose Altrient GSH Glutathione for:
- City-dwellers and when working or living in a polluted environment.
- 450mg clinically researched Setria ® Glutathione and extra 500mg phosphatidylcholine per sachet.
- Cutting-edge, clinically researched liposomal technology for maximised absorption.
- Convenient sachets provide an easy way to keep daily levels topped up.
- Purest form, gluten free, vegan.
A randomised control trial, published in the European Journal of Nutrition 2014, which investigated the effects of Setria® Glutathione supplementation on the body's Glutathione stores showed the following results:
Setria® may help support the body’s stores of glutathione - Taking a non-liposomal form of 1,000mg/day of Setria® showed a 30% increase in whole blood, 35% increase in red blood cells and 260% increase in buccal cells glutathione levels.
Setria® supplementation may need to be ongoing to help maintain elevated levels:
- One month after supplementation ended glutathione levels began to return to pre-study levels.
- Setria® glutathione is unlikely to adversely affect the body's normal production of glutathione.
Directions For Use
Take 1-2 sachets a day
Does not dissolve in liquid
Do not blend, process or put in hot water
Squeeze sachet into a shot glass amount of water or juice
Best taken on an empty stomach to speed up the absorption
It can be folded gently into yoghurt
*All information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Zen Health Guru Ltd does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website is strictly at your own risk.