Altrient Liposomal R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a coenzyme involved in the biochemical reactions related to cellular energy production. When it comes to supplements, it’s the ‘R’ form of alpha-lipoic acid that’s considered to be biologically active since this is the form that exists in nature.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is recommended by experts in the field of sports nutrition and favoured by many leading athletes.
- Alpha lipoic acid is a natural compound made by body cells which acts as a coenzyme involved in a series of biochemical reactions related to energy production.
- Alpha lipoic acid may be found in small amounts in red meat, spinach, broccoli, carrots and rice bran but these food sources may not provide enough alpha lipoic acid to support a busy, active or sporty lifestyle.
- Perfect complement to a diet rich in foods that provide excellent sources of defence nutrients.
- Delivers the biologically active ‘R’ form of alpha lipoic acid, the only form that exists in nature.
Deionized Water, Lechithin Phospholipids, Alcohol (ethanol), Adenosine Monophosphate (natural flavour modifier), R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Natural Lemon Flavouring, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid (for pH adjustment), Calcium Disodium EDTA.
Directions For Use
Take 1-2 sachets a day
Does not dissolve in liquid
Do not blend, process or put in hot water
Squeeze sachet into a shot glass amount of water or juice
Best taken on an empty stomach to speed up the absorption
It can be folded gently into yoghurt
*All information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Zen Health Guru Ltd does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website is strictly at your own risk.