This is a quick dish: Prep time 10 mins, cook time 20 mins.
- 1 bunch of kale shredded
- 1/2 bag arugula (wild rocket)
- 2-3 sweet potatoes cubed
- 1 cup frozen sweetcorn
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 can blackeye beans rinsed & drained
- 2 limes
- 2 tablespoon extra - virgin olive oil
- salt, black pepper, & red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
1: Cube the sweet potatoes, toss in olive oil, salt and pepper flakes, and roast in the oven for 20 mins at fan 425 or medium heat.
2: Defrost your sweetcorn on a sheet pan for 10 mins at 425 in the oven or you can boil lightly.
3: chop the kale, cucumber and tomatoes, optional: add finely chopped onion and chopped basil.
4: Arrange your plate creatively and squeeze limes, drizzle the extra virgin olive oil and add pepper as preferred.