Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 20 mins
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1 Teaspoon extra virgin oil
- 1 Bunch collard greens or spring greens, washed and chopped
- 3 Baby sweet peppers or 1 large, seeded and chopped
- 1 Can butter beans drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup frozen peas
- 1 Cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ Cup chopped calamata olives
- 4 tablespoons hemp seeds
1: In a wok or large skillet, fry garlic cloves in 1 teaspoon olive oil until fragrant.
2: Add collard/spring greens and baby bell peppers, cook for 5 minutes.
3: Add ½ cup of water, butter beans, and frozen peas, cook for 5-7 minutes stirring often.
4: Season with Himalayan salt, pepper, and seasoning flavours of your choice.
5: Lastly add the cooked quinoa and calamata olives and stir well.
6: Top each bowl if hemp seeds.
7: Optional, you can use brown rice instead of quinoa.