Prep 15 min
Making time 20 min
- Baby potatoes, boiled until fork tender
- Pine nuts, lightly toasted
- kalamata olives
- falafel, (get mixture ready-made and follow ingredients)
- Broccoli, blistered cooked
- Cherry tomatoes, diced
- Red onions, finely chopped
- Cucumbers, diced
- Sweet peppers, chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Mix all ingredients in a bowler plate. Use the amount of ingredients that suits your needs.
Basil Za’atar Vegan Mayo Sauce
- ½ cup avocado oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened soy milk (other plant milks will not work for this recipe)
- ¼ cup basil, full packed
- 1 medium clove garlic
- 1 spicy pepper, habanero, jalapeno, scotch bonnet (optional)
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon za’atar spice
- ½ tablespoon agave or maple syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Combine the oil, soy milk, apple cider vinegar and salt in a high-speed blender.
- Pulse until you have a smooth and creamy mayonnaise.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse again until you have a smooth and pourable consistency.
- Set the previously prepared salad on a plate or bowl.
- Pour the basil and Za’atar vegan over before serving.