Prep 15 min
Making time 20 min
Leave overnight in freezer
You will need 16cm/6’3 silicone round cake mould.
- 100 raw walnuts
- 2 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoon raw cacao nib
- 2 tablespoon melted raw cacao butter or melted coconut oil
- 4 pitted large medjool dates (80-90g)
- pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 180g raw cashews (soaked2-5 hours and rinsed)
- 1/3 cup(80ml) coconut cream or coconut milk
- 5 tablespoon melted raw cacao butter
- ½ cup (120ml) fresh orange juice
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2-3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/16 teaspoon turmeric powder (optional for colour)
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
Chocolate thyme filling
- 60 raw cashews (soaked2-5 hours and rinsed)
- ½ cup coconut cream, 120ml
- 3 tablespoons, melted raw cacao butter, 30g
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon thyme leaves (more if you want)
- Pinch of sea salt
1 tablespoon equals to 15ml. Use room temperature ingredients so the layers stay soft, silky, and spread evenly.
- In a food processor add every ingredient for the base. Process until well processed but still slightly crumbly.
- Press the crust into the mould.
- In a high-speed blender place every ingredient for the orange filling and blend well until smooth.
- Add more sweetener if you need.
- Layer the filling above the crust. Cool in the freezer until it sets.
- Repeat the same process for the chocolate layers.
- Freeze the cake overnight.
- Take out from the mould and garnish